The Random Eleven
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I set my alarm a half hour earlier than I want to get up because I like the “5 more minute” game too much.
- I don’t wear a lot of makeup unless I’m gettin’ fancy.
- I piece together a week or so worth of outfits at a time.
- We have 16x20 prints of magnified fracture surfaces from titanium samples hanging in our living room.
- I’m terrible at painting.
- My “To Do” lists are out of control. There is always a list within a list (if not within a list), it always seems to be revolving and never ending.
- I do my best thinking in silence.
- I really like to dance and sing. I frequently do these actions around the house. I hate musicals though.
- I’m very “Type A” when it comes to organizing, planning, and keeping records.
- I kiss my husband when he drops me off at work, when he picks me up from work and before I go to bed religiously.
- My day is not complete unless I have dessert.
11 Questions From Kimi:
- How old were you when you got your first kiss? 12 w/ braces. It was awkward.
- Coke or Pepsi? Coke!
- Your favorite pair of shoes? Currently, my riding boots (either pair)
- How old were you when you first realized you were awesome? Honestly, sometime during my mid- twenties. It took me a long time to figure out being yourself is way more cool than being what others think of you.
- Favorite TV show of ALL TIME? You can only choose 1! Friends.
- What do you call a winter hat? I call them just hats, even if some of you tell me you were a toboggan on your head.
- Do you use a calculator or do it in your head? If it’s not 2+2, please hand me a calculator. And yes, I 100% know that’s sad.
- If you had to pick a blogger from the internet to be your neighbor who would it be and why? Creeper Alert because I’m sure she doesn’t read my blog, but I’d pick Kristin. I ask my husband to reproduce about 80% of her recipes, I heart almost every item on her Friday Favorites and I think she’s on my wave length when it comes to workin’ on yo fitness.
- Favorite toothpaste? Crest Pro Health is what I use, not sure it’s my favorite though.
- How do you take your coffee? With some fat-free hazlenut Coffee- Mate, please!
- Crushed, cubed or no ice? If it’s a glass of water or a cocktail I’ll take cubed. Anything else, I’ll pass.
11 Questions for the lucky bloggers below:
- What’s your least favorite chore?
- Do you take daily vitamins?
- Name one crafty project you want to tackle.
- What’s one food item you couldn’t give up?
- If you could have a shopping spree at any retailer, who would you choose?
- What super power do you wish you had?
- What famous person do people say you resemble?
- What’s one of your fitness goals for 2012?
- Cookies or cupcakes?
- What trendy word do you wish people would stop using?
- What is your favorite holiday?
People I’m taggin’. Once again, pay no attention to the creeper alert: